Friday 5 October 2007

a tale of woe

So my brochure contains (at least) two errors. And one poor colour combination that makes a page hard to read.

Shit shit shit.

It says I live in Kingston. I don't. I'm one of three candidates that doesn't (of fourteen candidates total). I should be playing up the fact that the municipality doesn't begin and end with the regional centre. But no, I'm a Kingstonite. Fuck.

And it's missing an apostrophe. You know how much that pisses me off.

It's been printed (8,000 copies) and gone to the distributors. It'll be in letterboxes on Tuesday/Wednesday next week (7,540 of them).

Fuck.

The thing that really annoys me is that I should have known. I didn't properly proofread; hell, I didn't properly read. I just trusted Luke (campaign manager) to get it right.

I'm not putting my heart and soul into this. How can I expect to win then? And if I don't win, what is this? It's a very expensive ego stroking exercise, apparently.

Fuck. (it really shows the diversity of the word)

No comments: