Monday 15 June 2009

I want to watch more movies. 80s movies. Juno. Sweeny Todd. Whatever. I want also to be liked. Mostly I just want to be left alone for about a week, maybe two. No responsibilities, nothing to do, nothing to worry about. Just to be for a little while. A holiday, I think they call that.


Yes, really. Still.



I know, I should blog, but the things on my mind aren't things I can write about. Work: I have a fiduciary duty not to bitch about certain things. Other work: I'm meant to be doing that, not bitching about how I lost my fucking usb with the perfect database design on it. (Talk about fucking annoying. There is no way I can come up with the same quality again. Ok there is, but I don't want to ... I've already done it twice). And then there's the elephant: my dad. That I definitely can't talk about for a whole host of reasons.



I'm sorry I can't provide the entertainment I used to. You never know, that day might return.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you provide lots of entertainment just the way you are now