Tuesday 27 March 2007

Pointy beard?

That which forms the title of this post was in my clipboard (i.e. had been copied). I have no idea from whence it came.

The prime purpose of a post at this late hour is to, firstly, tell you all to post comments (I like comments :D) and secondly, to transcribe some of my thoughts from earlier, written on a scrap of paper in the dark in the car. That transcription is the entire remainder of this post.

I yearn for simpler days when love was about holding hands. When courting was common. When "thou" was a word, the law was technical and you could drive just to drive without calculating your CO2 emissions or worrying about license restrictions. When cursive or calligraphy were the only styles.

Don't get me wrong, I love the modern world. I just want the old culture.

MORE COWBELL!

No comments: