Tuesday 27 February 2007

offending people

I think I've done far more offending than I should have recently. So let's get a few things straight.

Firstly, I don't think I have no friends in Hobart my own age. The trouble is that I don't have uni-friends in Hobart. Nobody in maths, nobody who I sit with during law... that's the issue that I was bitching about.

The other point is that engineers aren't really that bad. They're just really cliquey and sometimes it bothers me that I'm so alone in my maths/engineering lecture because there are two hundred people and all the engineers have their engineering friends and don't even look at me, and I don't have my maths friends, and so that's what happens.

In much more exciting news, watch out for me in my new t-shirts purchased from xkcd. They're a ripper, as Pat would say. I also have West Wing Season Two and all sorts of things. I'm enjoying Criminal Law despite not even having had a lecture yet. Maths is pretty good but not fantastic. If you want to know my thoughts on admin, just go and take a look at my admin law blog.

No comments: