Tuesday 27 February 2007

spiders

There was a spider in the toilet. Not in the toilet, but in the toilet-room thingie. I didn't like that. I don't like spiders. I can remove them, because I overcome my fear, but I did not look away from it the whole time I was in there. I had this frightful fear it would jump off the wall and bite my face. It might have moved a total of three centimetres, maybe, in the whole time I was there. But still.

I don't know. I'm a strange person. I had a dream last night that involved me kissing somebody (I should give her a nickname, but I'm yet to decide on one) and also discussing with her the common law interpretation of "maim" compared to the natural definition and why, despite codification, reference to the common law was still required. I shouldn't read law text books while falling asleep. I'll have to keep that in mind especially when I turn purple.

No comments: