Friday 26 October 2007

dreams

I have very strange dreams. Last night there were two:

1. I had some sort of STI. That was the entire dream - I was diagnosed with... something. Nothing really bad (AIDS, herpes) but something curable. Not chlamydia... but something bacterial. No physical signs. Anyway, this is probably way too much detail.

2. I was going away, went out the night before, had a drink so couldn't get home. And I wasn't packed. And then I realised my passport might be expired. I woke up from this one and desperately tried to find my passport for ten minutes before realising that I couldn't figure out where I was going and maybe that was because I wasn't going anywhere.

But I do now know that my passports don't start to expire until May 2016.

The mind is strange.

No comments: