Sunday 4 November 2007

not having a girlfriend

Pros:
- Nobody to complain if you decide today might not be a day for pants
- Nobody concerned for your health if you decide today might not be a day for vitamins
- Nobody asking you what's wrong if you decide today might be a day for DVDs and silence
- You don't need permission to read until 4am
- Nobody bugging you for sexual contact when you're really not in the mood (e.g. it's 3am and you're at the dénouement)

Cons:
- Nobody to hug
- Nobody concerned for your health
- Nobody to bug for sexual contact when it's 3am and you really want a dénouement
- You don't have encouragement to go out
- Nobody with whom you can giggle about xkcd 335

PS: Linky to an abandoned blog that used to belong to TLC, just to appease her ;).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Makes me remember why I want a girlfriend so much. Ugh. Something so unattainable. Or so I thought. Just then I realised that I had a perfect time to ask her out earlier, but missed it. And now she's got someone else. I am an idiot.