Thursday 26 July 2007

happenings

I played squash today for the first time since late 2003. It's also the most exercise I've done since late 2003. But it was invigorating! I enjoyed it greatly. We're going to play twice a week.

In other news a relatively tame post I made to the Asia Pacific Cities Summit youth online community was deleted. To quote the manager from Brisbane City Council who made the decision: "We have to be sensitive about posts that may offend delegates from other cultures, or might upset our managers, or might be too provocative or politically sensitive, or that are not relevant to the business of APCS07 - and unfortunately this particular post pushed the boundaries just a bit too much for this site." I think that is one of the funniest thing I have seen in weeks. But that's ok.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

squash is awesome.
did you play for friends, once upon a time? i have a vauge feeling that's where i first met you.
wow. that feels like forever ago.

Anonymous said...

I used to love squash. I won a trophy for it six years ago, back in primary school, and haven't picked up a racquet since. I don't know why.