Tuesday 17 July 2007

watching west wing

Sometimes I really wish I could draw. As I was driving today, through the rain, I saw a group of three middle-aged-to-old women sitting in a tiny area in front of a house, with two umbrellas, talking. It was wonderful. I wanted to draw. I couldn't - I can't. But it would've made for a great drawing, truly.

I am not being allowed to take a year off university per se. I'll be just doing the one subject this semester, therefore I will be doing criminal law. It had occurred to me earlier this afternoon that I wouldn't get to spend time with the people in law. Like law girl. Who I'll never meet anyway, but it's the principle, you know?

I have a note: "thoughts". I have no idea what that means.

Oh, and finally, if you want to keep reading this, email me on michael.cordover+blog@gmail.com. I'm going to be closing it down to make it private due to my running for council. You know how it is.

Thoughts.

No comments: