Sunday 11 March 2007

songs

Two songs come to mind:

Please Please Please Let Me Get What I Want (The Smiths)
[the appropriate line is: please please please let me get what I want; it would be the first time]
How Soon Is Now (The Smiths)
[the appropriate line is: so you go and you stand on your own, and you leave on your own, and you go home, and you cry and you want to die]

I really want to know what I'm missing. I can make friends without any trouble. I have lots of friends, lots of close friends, lots of female friends. None of them want to hold my hand and go for walks. Except Nikky, but I'm not talking about her. I'm talking about VT52nKM5DvOkLJ4toUSkoybt and people like that. *sigh*.

I want you to help me. Yes you. Email me and tell me what I'm doing wrong or what I should do. Hell, just what I'd have to do to get you to hold my hand (in a girlfriend way).

Maybe I'm gay? Doesn't seem reasonable though, given how guys are quite so repugnant to me...

No comments: